Entries are processed in the order they are received and are limited to the amount of performance time available, so please enter early to avoid disappointment! Contestants may enter as many categories as they wish. All entries will receive complete adjudication package for each performance.
Names, ages and birth dates of all contestants must appear on the entry form or it will not be accepted. Contestants will be responsible for producing proof of age should any questions arise. Failure to do so may result in disqualification and forfeiture of awards.
- Solos – Only top performance considered for awards.
- Duets & Trios compete in the same category.
- Late entries will be accepted if scheduling permits with late fees.
- Late entries will be accepted at the competitions if scheduling permits, with Director’s approval.
- Please enter by the deadline date. Late fees will be enforced.
- Independent entries are accepted at our events. Please see rules and regulations for solos regarding independent fees.
- Thunderstruck reserves right to refuse and/or remove an entry.
There will be a $40.00 service charge for all checks returned by the bank. If the bank has returned a check, all future entries or purchases must be made by money order, bank draft or certified check. If payment has not been received on a returned check by the competition date, contestant(s) will not be permitted to perform.
Thunderstruck reserves the right to cancel any competition due to weather, number of entries, or any other circumstance deemed necessary. Thunderstruck reserves the right to reschedule the competition due to inclement weather conditions.